Full time position (for all three shifts; as and when required)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Diploma in Computer Science
- Experience in IT sector at least 1-3 years.
- The selected candidate will be responsible to ensure smooth running of all IT systems including Installation of new computer hardware, software and operating system, anti-virus software, print services, and e-mail provision of the company.
- The candidate should have the capacity of Troubleshooting and maintenance of IT related equipment such as PC, server, laptop, printer, networking etc.
- To assist Head of the Department regarding Hardware & Software
- Any sort of troubleshooting on Biometric Finger, Attendances software & Access control Device.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and solving any problems of LAN, e-mail/outlook, Internet, Printer, HR software etc.
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated.
- Very good job knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Lunch and snacks during office hours will be provided by the company
Perks of the Job
Healthy Working Environment